- August 12th – Cars and Coffee at The Marketplace at Callingwood from 6-8pm
- August 17th – During KidZone at The Marketplace at Callingwood in August there will be a BookSwap (both kids and adult books are welcome to be swapped!), petting zoo, bouncy castle and more starting at 2pm.
- August 18th – On August 18th join us at Bonnie Doon Centre for a Fall Wreath Fundraising Workshop. This event is $20 per person with 100% of proceeds going to Boys & Girls Clubs Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton & Area. Bring a wreath form (or purchase a wire one there for $5) and the rest of the supplies will be provided to make a rustic, fall wreath.
- August 24th – Active Kids Academy is coming to Park Kids at Sherwood Park mall from 9-11am.
- August 24th – Seniors Day at The Marketplace at Callingwood starting at 2pm
- August 25th – Super Kids at St. Albert Centre will have a Bubble Show at the mall for kids of all ages from 9-11am.
- August 26th – Cars and Coffee at The Marketplace at Callingwood from 6-8pm
- August 31st – Edmonton’s Child Magazine will doing their cover contest at Kingsway Mall from 9-11am. Bring the kids to the mall to get their picture taken by a photographer. The picture will be their entry into the contest.
- July 5th – Primrose Family Resource Centre will be at Mill Woods Town Centre from 10-Noon with a variety of stations for the kids to play with and explore. They will also have information for parents about all the resources, sessions, and play times they offer to Edmonton families.
- July 8th – Cars and Coffee at The Marketplace at Callingwood from 6-8pm
- July 20th – During Park Kids at Sherwood Park there will be a magician to entertain kids of all ages! Event runs from 9-11am.
- July 20th – Seniors Day at The Marketplace at Callingwood
- July 22nd – Cars and Coffee at The Marketplace at Callingwood
- July 24th – Family Picnic in the Park with Edmonton’s Child and the Italian Centre! Event runs from 11-2pm at Kinsmen Park
- July 27th – Kids Play at Kingsway Mall is from 9-11am. There will be a bubble show as well as bubble activities all morning! Bubble activities are great for kids of all ages.
- July 28th – Gymboree Play and Music will be coming to Super Kids at St. Albert Centre. Join us at the mall from 9-11am as they demo their most popular class: Play and Learn.
- June 7th – Hot Mama Fitness is the guest for June’s Tot Time at Mill Woods Town Centre! The first hour (10am) will be a class for the kids where they will move, play, and get their face painted. The second hour (11am) is a full body work out for parents. Kids can participate and babies are welcome to be on a blanket beside Mom or Dad while they workout. Dress to move and bring a water bottle!
- June 9th – The Fun Dome is having their Grand (re)Opening Party on the 9th! FREE admission to play from 1-4pm, activities by local businesses, face painting, treats, and more!
- June 11th – Super Magical Family Fun Day at the Marketplace at Callingwood from 1-4pm. This year’s activities include: Princesses, Superheros, circus acts, a bubble show, petting zoo, bouncy castles and MORE!
- June 22 – The Edmonton Humane Society will be at Sherwood Park Mall for Park Kids in June! They will bring a variety of animals for the kids to see and pet as well as explain more about what they do for the animals while they stay at the Humane Society. Event runs from 9-11am
- June 22 – We will be planting Sunflowers at The Marketplace at Callingwood during the Farmer’s Market. Each child will be able to decorate their pot and plant a seed to take home to watch grow.
- June 24th – Cars & Coffee starts up again at The Marketplace at Callingwood! Join us from 6-8pm at the market for coffee, treats, and cars in the parking lot across from Safeway.
- June 29th – Gymboree Play and Music of Edmonton is coming to Kids Play at Kingsway Mall in June! Dress the kids to move as they explore an obstacle course, sing songs, and do a craft. Activities are for kids 0-5 years of age and take place from 9-11am.
- June 30th – Odd-Lot Puppetry is coming to Super Kids at St. Albert Centre from 9-11am! Watch a puppet show, see how they make their amazing puppets and create your own to take home!
- May 3rd – Gymboree Play & Music of Edmonton will be at Mill Woods Town Centre from 10-Noon. They will have some of their equipment for the kids to explore and play with as well as demos of what they do in their sessions. Get ready to sing, dance, and play all morning!
- May 18th – Park Kids at Sherwood Park Mall is from 9-11am. The Strathcona Public Library will be doing Bug Themed activities for the kids all morning and each child will be able to make their own bug craft to take home.
- May 18th – Lorraine Marie Fotography will be at The Market Place at Callingwood from 12:30-2:30 doing FREE mini sessions for kids. This is first come first serve so come early!
- May 19th – Bonnie Doon Centre is hosting their Adult Workshop from 6-8pm in the center court area. Join us as we learn how to make large paper flowers (perfect for home decor or as a backdrop for weddings!) as well as fringe keychains with Fringe and Festa. Bring some friends and make it a girls night out!***Please bring a pair of scissors with you as the ones we supply get scooped up quick!***
- May 25th – Kingway Mall is excited to have Telus World of Science from 9-11am for Kids Play! Come to the mall and enjoy a morning of free science fun!
- May 26th – The Edmonton Humane Society will be at Super Kids in May with some special animal friends! Kids will also get a chance to make an animal themed craft to take home.
- April 5th – Mill Woods Town Centre’s Tot Time in April is all about MAGIC! Bring the kids between 10-Noon and enjoy a free magic show. Come early (right at 10am) to do a magic themed craft before the show starts!
- April 20th – Sherwood Park Park Kids is excited to welcome Gymboree Edmonton to Park Kids from 9-11am. Please make sure your kids are dressed to move around and play as this is a very active activity!
- April 20th – Bring your books (kids or adults!) to The Marketplace at Callingwood for our KidZone Book Swap! Bring three gently used books to the professional centre lobby between 12:30-2pm and pick out three new to you books to take back home. Special guests will also be there to read stories with the kids.
- April 27th – KraeC Musik will be at Kingsway Mall’s Kids Play from 9-11am for a fun and high energy music session!
- April 28th – Super Kids at St. Albert Centre will have St. Albert Family Resource Centre as the guest for April’s event. Join them at the mall from 9-11am for games, crafts, and more!
- March 16th – The Marketplace at Callingwood is thrilled to have Glow Yoga Kids back to KidZone for another yoga session! Bring the kids to the Professional Centre Lobby between 12:30-2pm for a free kids yoga class. Please make sure the kids are dressed to move around and play.
- March 23rd – At Sherwood Park Mall’s Park Kids event we will be spending the morning doing Easter crafts. Primrose Place Family Resource Center will have a sand bin, blocks, books, songs and more for the kids to play with and we may have a special cute and cuddly bunny stopping by to say hi!
- March 30th – Kingway Mall’s Kids Play is welcoming Dominelli’s School of Music back for another session. Join us between 9-11am and get ready to ROCK during their Rock Kids session!
- March 31st – St. Albert Super Kids is excited to have the St. Albert Public Library as a guest for March’s event. Join us from 9-11am for storytime as well as singing and dancing all morning long.
- March 29-April 1st – Everyday during Spring Break Sherwood Park Mall will have a FREE activity for kids of all ages between 1-3pm. Help to build Fairy Houses all day for the community gardens PLUS every day there will be a new activity for the kids to do. Herb planting, strawberry planting, Sportball fun, and even a special visit from Tinkerbell! All ages are welcome to attend this event. Check out www.sherwoodparkmall.com for all the details.
February 2 – KraeC Musik Academy will be at Mill Woods Town Centre’s Tot Time from 10-Noon. KraeC Musik will be demoing their special program made for kids 5 and under called “Music for Young Minds”. It bases its foundation on the Kodaly method where children learn music concepts through song, play and dance in a safe, fun and creative space!
February 17 – Active Kids Academy will be at Sherwood Park Mall from 9-11 am. Join us at the far South end of the mall for a morning of SUPER activities suitable for kids 0-6 years of age.
February 17 – There will be a Magic Show for the kids from 12:30-2pm. This high energy show is made for younger kids with lots of audience participation!
February 18th – We are bringing back the VERY popular adult workshops at Bonnie Doon Centre! Each month we will be doing a different activity on the third Thursday of the month from 6-8pm. These workshops are designed to get you out of the house and learn something new! Our first guest will be 4 Cats Summerside teaching the adults how to use watercolors! 4 Cats Art Studio hosts workshops at their studio (1109 Summerside Dr SW) for adults including clay wheel, ceramics, and of course watercolor! The class will start with instruction from an experienced teacher and then everyone will get a chance to create their own artwork to take home. We will also be learning about “Love Letters 2 Strangers” a local project that spreads love though random acts of kindness! We will be using our new watercolor skills to make our own love letters to spread a little love around Edmonton.
February 24 – We will be playing with a child’s favourite toy at February’s Kids Play at Kingway Mall – BIG cardboard boxes! Bring the kids to the mall from 9-11am to play and create with large cardboard boxes. Salsa Babies will also be demoing a class so Mama’s (and Dad’s!) get ready to Dance!
February 25 – We are officially kicking off Super Kids at St. Albert Centre! The Art Gallery of St. Albert will be our special guest and will be providing all the activities that day. Other special activities will be announced soon!